You may have heard about the facial muscles and exercises at some point. Facial exercises can tighten and tone our face skin, reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles naturally. Facial exercises also promote the production of collagen, giving you a beautiful and radiant look. Follow these simple exercises to beautify and tighten your face and make yourself more gorgeous than before. These exercises are easy to follow and less time-consuming.
- Raise your eyebrows as high as you can and hold them for a few seconds.
- Open your mouth as wide as you can and pull your tongue out as far as possible and retain it for a few seconds.
- Take your three centre fingers and apply pressure down on your cheeks. Smile as hard as you can to raise your cheek muscles.
- If you want your facial wrinkles to take a back seat then try the ‘Surprise Me’ Yoga. Open your eyes and expression of your face should be as if you’re surprised. You will notice that your forehead lifts toward your hairline. Remain in this pose for a few seconds.
- Close your lips and puff out your cheeks. Retain it for a few seconds and repeat.
- Simply inhale and blow up one cheek, as if you are blowing a balloon. Shift the air from one side to another as though you’re rinsing your mouth. After shifting the air from within the cheeks, open your mouth in the shape of “O”. Relax your face.
- Smile and place your fingers on your cheeks and raise the skin with your fingers upward. Hold this position for 5 seconds and repeat it at least 5 times.
- Suck your cheeks and lips inwards just like a fish does. Hold this position and attempt to smile. Relax and repeat the exercise.
- Sit comfortably. Now, tilt your head gradually towards the ceiling. Tighten your lips and pretend as if you are trying to kiss the ceiling. Repeat the exercise a couple of times.
- Move your jaw as if you are eating something with your mouth closed. Breathe while you do it.
Facial exercises can keep that saggy skin, wrinkles and fine lines at bay. Exercising your face each day for just a few minutes will make a huge difference. When you apply some pressure with your fingertips or perform certain facial expression, you reach one step closer to a beautiful and lustrous skin.