Frequently Asked Questions
Q. What is Dalmia Medicare?
Dalmia Medicare is an online platform for making healthcare qualitative, accessible and affordable to everyone by offering family health cards. The card covers an entire gamut of healthcare services and reduces the significant burden of healthcare costs.
Q. What are the products and services Dalmia Medicare offer?
Dalmia Medicare offers services like state-of-the-art family health cards which facilitate free OPDs at all hospitals and clinics, preventive health packages at doorstep, buy medicines at discounted prices and more discounts on wellness services. We also provide corporate health solutions e.g. corporate health checkups, health camps and more.
Q. How to begin with Dalmia Medicare?
To place a booking of heath package or to buy a health card for your family, reach our toll-free no. 1800112262 or write to us at email@example.com
DALMIA MEDICARE HEALTH CARD
Q. What are Dalmia Medicare Health Cards?
Dalmia Medicare Health cards are meant for a family of 4 members. The cards provide its members with exclusive offers & benefits like Free OPDs, preventive health checkups, regular discounts at healthcare networks like Labs, Pharmacies, and Doctor Consultations.
The Health cards are available in 2 variants: Health cards with Unlimited OPDs and Health cards with free medicines worth card value. Choose the best Health Card for your Family.
Q. Where can I use my Dalmia Medicare Health Card?
Your Health Card is accepted at all Dalmia Medicare empanelled network. For more details, call: 1800-11-2262 or visit network partners
Q. How can I get health card for my family? How long it takes to reach me?
Call 1800112262 to place your request or book online
. We deliver it at your doorstep within 7 working days.
Q. I have a family of 5 members. Is there any plan?
The card holder can add upto 2 Family Members. Add-on fee for per Member is Rs. 299 for Gold, Rs. 299 for Diamond and Rs. 999 for Platinum. The benefits and services remain the same for all add-on card members as primary card holders.
Q. Do I need to activate my card when I receive it?
The card you receive will be pre-activated. Upon receiving your payment, our customer care team will call you within 3-4 days and share the details of card usage, benefits, terms and conditions etc.
For any query, you can also reach the team at 1800-11-2262 (Toll Free)
Q. How to avail free health checkup coupons?
- Call 1800-11-2262 to book your test/package
- Share your health card no., name, age and other details required
- Schedule your sample collection at preferred time and location
- Enjoy the peace of mind while getting tested
You can also book the tests online. You can choose to pay at the time of sample collection or pay online using debit or credit card.
Q. How to avail Free OPDs coupons?
- Click here to choose preferred Doctor on our network by specialization or browsing doctor profile, clinic location and availability or Call our experts at 1800-11-2262 (Toll Free)
- Receive confirmation email/sms from customer support team
- Carry your free OPD coupons and health card to avail OPDs
Q. I could not find my Doctor in the list. Can I refer my family Doctor?
Yes. We will get in touch with your Doctor(s) and get them listed on our website.Click here
to refer your Doctor.
Q. Can I avail free OPD at non-network hospital?
Yes. You can not avail your Free OPDs benefits at non-network hospitals but you can get reimbursement on all hospitals in Delhi NCR which are not empanelled with Dalmia Medicare by following the steps:
- Place request at firstname.lastname@example.org with scanned copy of health card, cancelled coupon, billing invoice and cancelled cheque to process the reimbursement.
- We will verify the details with respective hospital
- Once confirmed, you will receive the reimbursement amount within 15 working days
Q. What if I need to reschedule my appointment?
You can cancel or reschedule your appointment with the same or a different doctor depending on the availability of doctor slot on the chosen date.
Q. My OPD coupons are exhausted. How do I get further consultations for free?
issuance of more coupons. You will be issued a set of 6 OPD coupons within 7 working days. In case of Gold and Diamond Health card, members are not entitled to get more OPD coupons.
Q. I have OPD health card. How to avail discounts on medicines?
You can order medicines at discounts. We have partnered with trusted pharmacies like Apollo, Medlife and adding more. By ordering through Medlife, you get 21% discount on medicines whilst at Apollo Pharmacy, you get up to 15% discount on Medicines, beauty products and OTC products.
- Send prescription at email@example.com
- Receive order confirmation
- Choose convenient payment option and pay online
- Get doorstep delivery of medicines
For more information, call tollfree 1800112262
Q. I have health card with free medicines for a year. How to avail the offer?
- Send your prescription to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Dalmia Healthcare team will validate the prescription
- Dalmia Healthcare representative will confirm the availability and duration of delivery
- Amount of medicines ordered will be deducted from your package
Q. What are the medicines delivery charges in Delhi NCR?
Medicines with OPD health card will be free of delivery cost whereas Medicines ordered through medicines health card incur delivery charges as per the location or total amount.
Q. Which payment modes are available for health card?
All major payment modes are available such as Netbanking, Credit Card, Debit Card, Cash and E-wallets.
Q. I lost my Health card. What should I do?
In case you lost your membership card, escalate this issue to customer support team and get it blocked. Please note there is Rs. 250 extra charge for the replacement of lost cards.
Q. Can I buy health cards on EMI basis?
Yes, you can buy health cards on EMI basis with zero interest. EMIs are available on all credit cards.
Q. Can I cancel my membership anytime during my membership period?
Yes, you can cancel your membership in between by calling us. However, the membership fee is not refundable.
Q. What is the renewal fee?
The health cards can be renewed after 1 year at the same fee .You can also upgrade to higher value health card in order to avail extra benefits.
PREVENTIVE HEALTH PACKAGES
Q. How to book health package?
- Call 1800-11-2262 to book the chosen package
- Choose preferred date, timing and payment option to book home sample collection
- Get sample collected and pay the amount to the technician if mode is cash on delivery
- Receive your reports on email
Q. Can I customize a health package?
Yes, to customize your health package, just reach us on our toll-free no. 1800112262 and our experts will help you to choose or customize a package
or visit www.dalmiamedicare.com to choose from our packages.
Q. Which locations are covered by Dalmia Medicare?
We are serving the following locations- Delhi/NCR, Bangalore Pune, Kolkata, Indore & Mumbai. However, we are constantly making efforts to spread our network across the nation.
Q. Can I reschedule the sample collection?
Yes, you can reschedule by calling us at 1800-11-22-62 . However, you have to inform it to our representative 8 hours prior the sample collection time.
Q. Are these labs owned by Dalmia Medicare?
We have partnered with the NABL and CAP certified labs to serve our customers efficiently and effectively. Our team performs rigorous quality checks before getting the labs on board.
Q. I feel perfectly fine. Why should I get myself a wellness package?
- Because timely prevention is better than cure
- You get Income Tax benefit of up to Rs. 5000 u/s 80D
- Your sedentary lifestyle may lead to health risks
- There are aging-associated diseases too
- Also because Family history is a sure giveaway
Q. Do I need to fast before getting tested?
Some of the tests require fasting for 10-12 hours before getting the sample collection is done. During fasting, only water is permitted. If the fasting rule is not followed, then the results would be affected. For more details, you can ask our executive while placing the order.
Q. How soon will I get reports?
Depending upon the test booked, the report generation time is pre-communicated to the patient. It generally takes up to 24 hours, however, for special tests, it may take more time.
Q. How will I receive my reports?
Test Report is shared via email. For physical report, there are extra charges of Rs. 50.
Q. What are the different payment options?
You can pay through Netbanking, Credit Card, Debit Card, Cash and E-wallets.