When you access our Site, we collect and store your personal information which is provided by you from time to time. Our primary goal in doing so is to provide you a safe, efficient, smooth and customized experience and to give you better service. The email and other contact information provided may be used to send promotional offers, newsletter to contact users in case of any emergency or booking conflict.
- to provide the Personal Information to physicians and other authorized health care professionals who need to access your laboratory report for your proper diagnosis;
- to insurance companies, hospitals, physicians or third parties with our billing department for payment purpose;
- to support our health care operations, such as performing quality checks on your testing, for teaching purposes, or for developing normal reference ranges for the tests we perform;
- to respond to summons, court orders, or legal process, or to establish or exercise our legal rights or defend against legal claims;
- to health department or any other Government body as and when required by them for collecting or processing health information of the state/country;
- from time to time, to reveal general statistical information about our Website and visitors, such as number of visitors, number and type of services purchased, etc;
- to transfer Personal Information about you to trusted partners, may or may not for gain, to promote certain products/services for commercial purposes, without any prior notice to you.
- statistical analysis details may be shared with our affiliates, partners or third party associates to gain a better understanding of user / visitor behavior on the www.dalmiamedicare.com
The information shared would be aggregate form and no personal information would be shared with any party whatsoever.
We use data collection devices such as "cookies" on certain pages of the Site to help analyse our web page flow, measure promotional effectiveness, and promote trust and safety. "cookies" are small files placed on your hard drive that assist us in providing our services.
This policy replaces all previous policies, agreements and disclosures by Dalmia Biz Medicare about our information and privacy practices. Dalmia Biz Medicare reserve the right to change this policy, and to apply any changes to information previously collected, as permitted by law. If there are material changes to this policy in the future, we will notify you by posting the policy changes on our website.
Dalmia Biz Medicare values and respects the privacy of everyone contributing towards Dalmia Biz Medicare ‘s aims, objects and services. Protection of all personal information, pertaining to its employees, associates at all levels, partners, retainers, professionals, interns, trainees, researchers, specialist consultants, counsels; its proposed and existing clients, clients’ directors, management, staff; website visitors, employment seekers, etc., from unauthorized access, damages, use, modification, disclosure or impairment is of the utmost importance to Dalmia Biz Medicare and we are committed towards safeguarding the sam
The Dalmia Biz Medicare does not access, store or keep credit card data. All credit card transactions happen using Secure Server Software (SSL) for 128 bit encryption through third party gateways and the Dalmia Biz Medicare plays no role in the transaction, except for directing the customers to gateways or relevant webpage. Accordingly, the Dalmia Biz Medicare shall not be responsible or liable for any loss or damage due to any disclosure whatsoever of Personal Information.
The Dalmia Biz Medicare shall not be liable for any loss or damage sustained by reason of any disclosure (inadvertent or otherwise) of any Personal Information concerning the User's account and / or information relating to or regarding online transactions using credit cards / debit cards /cash cards and / or their verification process and particulars nor for any error, omission or inaccuracy with respect to any information so disclosed and used.
Dalmia Biz Medicare Pvt Ltd,
Corporate Office: B-38, First Floor, Institutional Area, Sector 1, Noida-201301, Uttar Pradesh 201301