Cancellation and Refund Policy
Scenario 1: Full Refund
- In a rare case scenario of non-availability of home collection at the mentioned/requested address, after the booking is done by the customer, 100% refund of the booking amount will be done.
- In case of duplicate bookings (which means a same booking is done for the same tests / package for the same person at the same address for the same date and time), 100% refund of the booking amount will be done.
- Same tests / package booking done for different date and time slot is not considered as duplicate booking. Hence, is not eligible for 100% refund.
- In case of specimen rejection due to improper sample collection (contaminated or insufficient volume of sample collected by the phlebotomist), 100% refund of the booking amount will be done.
Scenario 2: Partial Refund (INR 100 to be charged as cancellation fee)
- In case of order / booking cancellation done by the customer before sample collection, partial refund of the booking amount will be done. Rs 100 will be deducted from the total booking amount paid by the customer.
- In case of some technical glitch due to which partial tests are conducted by us, we will request for another sample collection from the customer. If the customer does not wish to provide the sample again, amount worth the value of remaining tests will be refunded to the customer.
- In case of delay of sample collection due to customer unavailability beyond 2 weeks after placing the order, Rs 100 will be deducted from the total booking amount paid by the customer.
Scenario 3: No Refund
- In case of order / booking cancellation after the sample is collected, there is no refund.
- In case of non-fulfillment of pre-test requisites by the customer leading to cancelation of the booking or sample collection, there is no refund.
- In case of order cancelation after completion of partial order (sample collected / test conducted), there is no refund.
- No refund will be given after 15 days from the day the payment is made to the company.Refund shall only be made only in case a written request by customer for refund reaches the company within 15 days from the day the payment is made to the company.
- To avail any kind of refund, the patient has to place the cancellation request within 7 days of booking the test.
- The cancellation request will be reviewed by our CRM team. The cancellation request will be reviewed in consideration of defined terms and conditions, as per which CRM team will process the refund or cancel the request.
- The refund will initiated and processed to customer's account within 7-10 working days.
Membership fee for Dalmia Medicare Health Card is non-refundable. Customer can place a request to cancel the membership card. However, the health card membership fee is not refundable.
Mode of Refund
The mode of payment of refund would be the same as mode of payment used by the Customer at the time of booking the service.
|Credit Card / Debit Card / Net Banking / Digital Wallet
||Refund will be processed to the same account used by the Customer at the time of payment.
||7-10 business days
|Cash on Delivery
||Bank transfer to the bank account specified by the customer
||7-10 business days
Note: The time given above is only indicative, it may change as per the business policy.
- The above mentioned cancellation process and refund processing time may vary under special circumstances (such as holidays, strikes, bank delays etc) and the organization cannot be held liable for the delay. We as a merchant shall be under no liability whatsoever in respect of any loss or damage arising directly or indirectly out of the decline of authorization for any Transaction, on Account of the Cardholder having exceeded the preset limit mutually agreed by us with our acquiring bank from time to time.
- This policy will be governed by the laws as applicable in India.
- Any disputes will be handled in the competent courts of New Delhi, India