> Terms & condition
Dalmia Biz Medicare Terms & Conditions
PLEASE READ THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE CAREFULLY BEFORE USING THIS SITE
TERMS & CONDITIONS OF USE
This website www.dalmiamedicare.com ("Website") and its mobile application ("Application") are owned and operated by Dalmia Biz Medicare Private Limited ("Dalmia Medicare"), a company incorporated under the laws of India, having its registered place of business at Dalmia Biz Medicare Pvt Ltd, B-38, First Floor, Institutional Area, Sector 1, Noida-201301, Uttar Pradesh 201301, which enables the user of the Website to connect with independent third party diagnostic lab owners ("Channel Partner") offering various pathology and radiology services listed on the Website/ Application ("Services").
Your use of the Website and/or Application is an acknowledgment that you have reviewed the Terms and Conditions and agree to comply with and be legally bound thereby. These terms and conditions govern your access to and use of the Website and/or Application and the Services. If you do not agree to these terms and conditions, you must refrain from using the Website and/or Application and Services.
By using this Website/ Application you hereby acknowledge and agree that Dalmia Biz Medicare is not a pathology or radiology lab and has no control over the conduct or behaviour of the Channel Partner or the quality, fitness or the suitability of the services provided by Channel Partner. Dalmia Biz Medicare disclaims any and all liabilities in this regard.
You hereby agree that the content of this Website/ Application is for educational purpose only and not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment for any medical condition. Results/information provided in the Website/ Application are not intended as a substitute for medical/health care. Always seek professional medical care and the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions or concerns you may have regarding your health or medical condition.
User acknowledge that user are solely responsible for arranging, undertaking and paying for any medical tests and the Website/ Application shall not be liable for any acts or omissions of the test providers on outcome of tests.
This Website/ Application does not provide Medical Advice or Diagnosis or Prescription to any treatment of any medical disorder.
1. MEMBERSHIP ELIGIBILITY
Membership on the Website/Application is free.
If you are not agreeable to all the Usage Terms in their entirety, you must not use this Website/ Application and should exit/logout immediately. Your use of the Website/ Application implies that You agree with the Usage Terms in their entirety. You agree, acknowledge and recognize that the contract of sale is made in India, is governed exclusively by laws of India and is subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts in Delhi to the exclusion of all other courts.
You hereby represent and warrant that you are at least eighteen (18) years of age or above and are capable of entering, performing and adhering to these Usage Terms and that you agree to be bound by these Usage Terms. While individuals under the age of 18 may utilize/browse the Website/ Application, they shall do so only with the involvement, guidance and supervision of their parents and / or legal guardians, under such Parent /Legal guardian’s registered account.
The User agrees and acknowledges that this Website/ Application can be used only by individuals who are of legal age (at least 18 (eighteen) years of age) to form a binding contract under the laws as applicable in India. Dalmia Biz Medicare reserves the right to terminate User’s access to and refuse to provide User with access to the Website/ Application if Dalmia Biz Medicare discovers that User is under the age of 18 years. Furthermore Dalmia Biz Medicare has the right at its sole discretion to refuse to provide access to or terminate the access of any person(s) whatsoever with or without notice.
Dalmia Biz Medicare provides Services on the Website/Application subject to complete adherence to the Usage Terms by the User. By accessing, viewing, or using this Website/ Application, You acknowledge, declare, confirm and represent & warrant to Dalmia Biz Medicare that you have read and understood the Usage Terms and accept them as an agreement as the binding legal contract equivalent of a duly signed contract binding on You. This agreement is effective immediately upon your accessing, viewing, or using this Website/ Application. You are advised to regularly check for any amendments or updates to the Usage Terms mentioned herein from time to time. Dalmia Biz Medicare may add to or change, update these Usage Terms from time to time entirely at its sole discretion. Your use of the Website/ Application and any amendment to the Usage Terms shall constitute your acceptance of these Usage Terms and You agree to be bound by any such changes/revisions/amendments. Website/ Application shall not be obliged to notify You, irrespective of the fact that You are registered or not, of any modifications made to the Usage Terms. Your access to the Website/ Application for purchasing the Services or for mere browsing is subject to the most current version of the Usage Terms appearing on the Website/ Application at the time of such use.
The Website/ Application lists various diagnostic centers of our channel partners, Users may meet and interact with our Channel Partners at the time of undertaking the services. Channel Partner’s list their pathology and radiology labs ("Diagnostic labs") on the Website/ Application and User reserves the diagnostic test at the prices specified by the Channel partner on the Website/Application. Dalmia Biz Medicare hereby clarifies and the User agrees and understands that Dalmia Biz Medicare is not the owner of the labs and will not be liable for any services or lack of them for diagnostic services booked at channel partner lab by the User. It is hereby further clarified that Dalmia Biz Medicare and Channel Partners are separate and independent entities and Dalmia Biz Medicare does not work as representative or agent of the Channel Partner. By making a booking at the listed diagnostic labs the User enters into commercial/ contractual terms as offered by and agreed to between Channel Partner and the User alone.
Users should clarify all rates and fees before going forward for any consultation, treatment or services with the Channel Partner under the program & should also clarify the subsidised rates/prices in advance (& all other details about the treatment, check up, test, or other services etc) & be satisfied about the same before starting the treatment. Dalmia will not participate or be responsible for any dispute on the same (related to rates and subsidised rates once the treatment has started & costs have been incurred).
Dalmia Biz Medicare shall not be responsible and shall not be required to mediate or resolve any dispute or disagreement between User and Channel Partner. In no event, shall Dalmia Biz Medicare be made a party to dispute between User(s) and Channel Partner(s).
3. RESERVATION/ BOOKING OF SERVICES
The process of booking Services from this Website/ Application may require you to disclose confidential information including Credit Card / Debit Card number etc. To prevent any possibility of unauthorized access to your confidential information such as name, address etc., you shall not use/access this site from unsecure computers, unsecure communication links, unsecure mobile phones or locations such as Internet-Cafe(s), Cyber-Cafe(s) and other commercially available internet enabled computers or computer services.
That relying on declarations, confirmations, information and obligations made/undertaken by the User in accordance with Usage Terms, and believing the same to be true and acting on the faith thereof, Dalmia Biz Medicare has agreed to provide the Services to the User as per the Usage Terms mentioned herein. In particular, the User does hereby agree, promise, declare, confirm, covenant, undertake and represent & warrant to Dalmia Biz Medicare:
- the User is not under any legal or other deficiency which prevents/may prevent the User from:
- entering into a valid contract under the applicable laws; and
- making valid payment to Dalmia Biz Medicare for Services ordered by the User.
- In the event of detecting any suspicious activity from User’s account, Dalmia Biz Medicare reserves the right to cancel all pending and future orders owing to any such incident without any liability to the User.
- In a credit card transaction; User must use your own credit card for which User has full right & authority to validly use such Dalmia Biz Medicare for making payment to Dalmia Biz Medicare. Dalmia Biz Medicare shall not be liable for any credit card / cyber fraud. The liability to use a card fraudulently will be on the User and the onus to 'prove otherwise' shall be exclusively on User.
- While using the Website/ Application User shall at all times strictly comply with the payment procedure and the Usage Terms in their entirety.
- Your use of the Services shall be deemed that you are fully satisfied with the description and quality of the diagnostic services and usage fee of the diagnostic services as has been displayed on Dalmia Biz Medicare 's Website/ Application.
The User agrees and acknowledges that in the Website/ Application all Services are offered only at the sole discretion of Dalmia Biz Medicare.
4. USE OF THE WEBSITE/ APPLICATION
The User agrees, acknowledges, confirms and undertakes that the registration data, information/data provided or uploaded onto the Website/ Application by the User:
- shall not be false, inaccurate, misleading or incomplete; or
- shall not be fraudulent or involve the use of counterfeit or stolen Credit Cards; or
- shall not infringe any third party's intellectual property, trade secret or other proprietary rights or rights of publicity or privacy; or
- shall not be defamatory, libellous, unlawfully threatening or unlawfully harassing; or
- shall not contain any viruses, Trojan horses, worms, time bombs, cancelbots, easter eggs or other computer programming routines or executable files that may damage, detrimentally interfere with, surreptitiously intercept or expropriate any system, data or personal information of any person whatsoever; or
- hall not create liability for Dalmia Biz Medicare or cause Dalmia Biz Medicare to lose (in whole or in part) the services of Dalmia Biz Medicare’s ISPs or other service providers/suppliers. If the User contravenes the foregoing or Dalmia Biz Medicare has reasonable grounds to suspect that the User has contravened the foregoing, Dalmia Biz Medicare has the right to indefinitely deny or terminate User's access to the Website/ Application and to refuse to honour the User's request(s).
The User hereby assumes the sole risk of booking or making use or relying on the information relating to the Services available on this Website/ Application. Dalmia Biz Medicare does not promote and does not own or control whether directly or indirectly any diagnostic services listed on the Website/ Application. It is User’s responsibility to check the details of the Dalmia Biz Medicare listed on the Website/ Application at its sole discretion.
Dalmia Biz Medicare has endeavoured to provide the most accurate, up-to-date information on this Website/ Application. However, the information, materials, Services available on this Website/ Application may inadvertently include inaccuracies, typographical errors, or outdated information. Dalmia Biz Medicare is not responsible for and shall not be bound to honour typographical or pricing errors on this Website/ Application. Dalmia Biz Medicare reserves the right to refuse or cancel orders at any time, including but not limited to the following orders that contain incorrect prices or product descriptions, orders in which Dalmia Biz Medicare believes the User has violated applicable laws or Usage Terms, orders that Dalmia Biz Medicare believes are harmful to Dalmia Biz Medicare or orders that Dalmia Biz Medicare believes are fraudulent or based on illegal, fraudulent or deceitful use/furnishing of information or based on false information. Dalmia Biz Medicare neither warrants nor makes any representations regarding the quality, accuracy or completeness of any data, information, product or service. Dalmia Biz Medicare expressly disclaims any warranties and conditions whether express or implied about their accuracy, completeness, correctness, suitability, reliability, availability, timeliness, quality, continuity, performance, error free or uninterrupted operation/functioning, fitness for a particular purpose, workmanlike effort, non-infringement, lack of viruses or other harmful components. Dalmia Biz Medicare does not warrant that Website/Application are free of computer viruses, bugs or any other harmful components. Company does not warrant that the functions contained in the material will be uninterrupted or error-free or that the errors will be detected or corrected.
Dalmia Biz Medicare shall not be responsible for the delay or inability to use the Website/ Application or related functionalities, the provision of or failure to provide functionalities, or for any information, software, Services, functionalities and related graphics obtained through the Website/ Application, or otherwise arising out of the use of the Website/ Application, whether based on contract, tort, negligence, strict liability or otherwise. Further, Dalmia Biz Medicare shall not be held responsible for non-availability of the Website/ Application during periodic maintenance operations or any unplanned suspension of access to the Website/ Application that may occur due to technical reasons or for any reason beyond Dalmia Biz Medicare control. The User understands and agrees that any material or data downloaded or otherwise obtained through the Website/ Application is done entirely at their own discretion and risk and they will be solely responsible for any damage to their computer systems or loss of data that results from the download of such material or data. Dalmia Biz Medicare accepts no liability for any errors or omissions, with respect to any information provided to the User.
Under no circumstances shall Dalmia Biz Medicare, its related companies or corporations, its Directors, agents or employees be liable for any direct, indirect, special, punitive, incidental, or consequential damages, or any damages whatsoever resulting from whatever cause, including but not limited to loss of use, loss of profits, loss of data, or any other type of damage, tangible or intangible in nature, whether in an action under Contract, Negligence, Tort or otherwise, arising out of or in any way relating to the use or performance of the information on, or accessed through Website/Application.
5. ACCOUNT AND REGISTRATION
Dalmia Biz Medicare makes the Services available to You through the Website/ Application only if You have provided Dalmia Biz Medicare certain required User information and created an account ("Account") through Dalmia Biz Medicare ID and password or other log-in ID and password (collectively, the "Account Information"). The Website/ Application requires you to register as a User by creating an Account in order to utilise the Services provided by the Website/ Application. You will be responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of the Account Information, and are fully responsible for all activities that occur under Your Account. You agree to (a) immediately notify Dalmia Biz Medicare of any unauthorized use of its Account Information or any other breach of security, and (b) ensure that You exit/log out from the account at the end of each session. Dalmia Biz Medicare cannot and shall not be liable for any loss or damage arising from your failure to comply with this clause. You may be held liable for losses incurred by Dalmia Biz Medicare or any other customer or visitor to the Website/ Application due to authorized or unauthorized use of your account as a result of Your failure in keeping its Account Information secure and confidential.
Dalmia Biz Medicare also allows restricted access to the Website/ Application for unregistered users. At the time of registration, you shall ensure that the Account Information provided by you in the Website/ Application's registration form is complete, accurate and up-to-date. Use of another user’s account information is expressly prohibited.
When You use the Website/ Application, you agree and understand that you are communicating with Dalmia Biz Medicare through electronic records and you consent to receive communications via electronic records from Dalmia Biz Medicare periodically and as and when required. Dalmia Biz Medicare may communicate with you by email or by such other mode of communication, electronic or otherwise. You specifically agree that Dalmia Biz Medicare shall not be responsible for unauthorized access to or alteration of your transmissions or data, any material or data sent or received or not sent or received. Further, Dalmia Biz Medicare will make best efforts to safeguard the confidentiality of your personally identifiable information available with it, but transmissions made by means of the internet cannot be guaranteed or made absolutely secure. By using this Website/ Application, You agree that Dalmia Biz Medicare shall not be liable for disclosure of Your information due to errors in transmission or unauthorized acts of third parties. Without prejudice to the foregoing You agree that Dalmia Biz Medicare shall not be held liable or responsible for 'phishing attacks' on you. User agrees that User shall not use/access this Website/ Application from unsecure computers, unsecure communication links, unsecure mobile phones. You may accept or decline the cookies when you accesses Dalmia Biz Medicare’s Website/ Application. It is the User’s responsibility to set his browser to alert him to accept or to reject cookies.
The User agrees, acknowledges and confirms that before placing any order, the User shall check the Service description and price carefully and by placing an order for a service you agree to be bound by the Usage Terms and conditions of sale included in the Services’ description. You shall only place the order after fully satisfying yourself with the price, description, look as has been displayed on Dalmia Biz Medicare Website/Application.
Dalmia Biz Medicare shall not be responsible unsatisfactory or delayed performance of services or damages or delays as a result of Channel Partner’s act’s or omissions.
Dalmia Biz Medicare reserves the right to make, at its sole discretion, any modifications or changes whatsoever to the Website/ Application or the information, listings and services described on the Website/ Application at any time. Such modifications or changes shall be effective immediately when they are made.
6. PAYMENT AND USAGE FEE
User hereby agree and understand that he will have to pay the usage fee as mentioned on the Website/Application for the concerned Accommodation via the payment mode provided on the Website/Application post which User’s requested reservation will be confirmed. Once the reservation has been confirmed, Dalmia Biz Medicare will debit the usage fee from the payment mode selected by the User. The User agrees and acknowledges that the payment procedure may call for and require additional verification of or information from the User and the User undertakes to provide complete, correct and proper information.
Dalmia Biz Medicare uses third party payment providers to receive payments from User. Dalmia Biz Medicare is not responsible for delays or erroneous transaction execution or cancellation of reservation due to payment issues. Dalmia Biz Medicare takes utmost care to work with third party payment providers, but does not control their systems, processes, technology and work flows, hence cannot be held responsible for any fault at the end of payment providers.
7. COMPLIANCE WITH LAWS
User and Dalmia Biz Medicare shall comply with all the applicable laws applicable to them respectively for using payment facility and the Website/ Application.
Dalmia Biz Medicare shall have no liability to the User for any interruption or delay, to access the Website/Application irrespective of the cause.
Without prejudice to and in addition to any other remedies, reliefs or legal recourses available to Dalmia Biz Medicare herein or any applicable laws or otherwise, User agrees to indemnify, defend and hold Dalmia Biz Medicare its officers, directors, employees, service providers, agents, licensers, and suppliers harmless including but not limited to its affiliate, agents and employees from and against any and all losses, liabilities, claims, damages, demands, costs and expenses (including legal fees and disbursements in connection therewith and interest chargeable thereon) asserted against or incurred by Dalmia Biz Medicare that arise out of or related to your use or misuse of the of the Website, any violation by you of these terms and conditions, or any breach of representations, warranties and covenants made by you herein.
10. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
Dalmia Biz Medicare shall not be liable for any damages of any kind whatsoever including but not limited to direct, indirect, incidental, punitive, exemplary and consequential damages, damages for loss of use, data or profits, or other intangible losses, which may arise or are arising from the use of this Website/ Application or any of the information, software, services and related graphics contained within the Website/ Application or any of the Services offered, regardless of whether such damages are based on contract, tort, negligence, strict liability or otherwise, and even if Dalmia Biz Medicare has been advised of the possibility of damages.
NOTWITHSTANDING ANYTHING TO THE CONTRARY CONTAINED HEREIN OR ELSEWHERE, Dalmia Biz Medicare’s ENTIRE LIABILITY TO THE USER FOR ANY CLAIM ARISING OUT OF PURCHASING / BROWING THE WEBSITE/ APPLICATION SHALL BE LIMITED TO THE AMOUNT EQUIVALENT TO THE PRICE PAID FOR THE PRODUCT AND SERVICES GIVING RISE TO SUCH CLAIM.
Dalmia Biz Medicare customers are requested to kindly take due care of all their personal valuables and belongings. Dalmia Biz Medicare management and its employees shall NOT be responsible for any loss, theft or damage to the customer's personal valuables and belongings.
11. INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY
The User agrees that any feedback, comments, ideas, suggestions, information, or any other content which User contributes to Dalmia Biz Medicare Pvt Ltd or this Website/ Application (including the name you submit with any content) will be deemed to include a royalty-free, perpetual, irrevocable, nonexclusive right and license for Dalmia Biz Medicare Pvt Ltd to adopt, publish, reproduce, disseminate, transmit, distribute, copy, use, create derivative works from, display worldwide, or act on such content--without additional approval or consideration--in any form, media, or technology now known or later developed for the full term of any rights that may exist in such content, and you waive any claim to the contrary. The User represents and warrants that User owns or otherwise controls all of the rights to the content that he/she may contribute to this Website/ Application and that use of his/her content by Dalmia Biz Medicare shall not infringe upon or violate the rights of any third party. Dalmia Biz Medicare under no circumstances be liable for any third party claims in relation to any feedback, comments, ideas, suggestions, information, or any other content which User contributes to Dalmia Biz Medicare Pvt Ltd or this Website/ Application. Dalmia Biz Medicare, its mark and logo are trademarks of Dalmia Biz Medicare Private Limited. You understand and agree not to display or use these trademarks in any manner whatsoever.
As a pre-condition of use of this Website/ Application, User warrants to Dalmia Biz Medicare that User shall not use this Website/ Application for any purpose that is unlawful, unauthorized, or inconsistent with Usage Terms, and the User agrees that this license to use Dalmia Biz Medicare Website/ Application will terminate immediately upon User's violation of this warranty. Dalmia Biz Medicare reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to block/terminate User's access to this Website/ Application and its content at any time, with or without notice. All content on this Website/ Application, including text, graphics, images1, and logos, is the property of Dalmia Biz Medicare or its content suppliers and is protected by domestic and international copyright laws and regulations. Dalmia Biz Medicare reserves the right to protect its intellectual property rights to the fullest extent under the applicable law.
This Agreement, and all transactions entered into on or through Website/ Application shall be interpreted, construed and governed by the laws of India which shall be applicable to this Agreement without regard to principles of conflict of laws. User agrees that all claims, differences and disputes arising under or in connection with or in relation hereto the Website/ Application, the Usage Terms or any transactions entered into on or through the Website/ Application or the relationship between User and Dalmia Biz Medicare shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts at New Delhi, India and User hereby accede to and accept the jurisdiction of such courts.
Any failure, delay or forbearance on the part of Dalmia Biz Medicare in: (i) exercising any right, power or privilege under this Agreement; or (ii) enforcing terms of this Agreement, shall not operate as a waiver thereof, nor shall any single or partial exercise by Dalmia Biz Medicare of any right, power or privilege preclude any other future exercise or enforcement thereof.
The Parties hereto agree that each of the provisions contained in this Agreement shall be severable, and the unenforceability of one or more provisions of this Agreement shall not affect the enforceability of any other provision(s) or of the remainder of this Agreement.
- Dalmia Biz Medicare reserves the right to withdraw access to Website/ Application or to revise the information described in Website/ Application at any time without notice. Company may at any time revise the terms and conditions contained in this Disclaimer by updating this posting. You are bound by any revisions and should periodically visit this page to review the current terms and conditions that apply to your use of the Sites.
- The invalidity of any term, condition or provision of this Disclaimer shall not affect the enforceability of those portions of the Disclaimer deemed enforceable by applicable courts of law. Website/ Application are intended for audience in India only.
Nothing contained herein shall be construed as conferring by implication, estoppel or otherwise any license or right under any patent, trademark, copyright or other proprietary or industrial right of Dalmia Biz Medicare, its affiliates or any third party
15. THIRD PARTY LINKS
This Website/ Application may at Dalmia Biz Medicare sole discretion, contain links to sites owned and maintained by persons or entities other than Dalmia Biz Medicare. Dalmia Biz Medicare may also provide links to the other sites for purpose of enabling the Customer to make payment to Dalmia Biz Medicare. Any of the foregoing links do not constitute an endorsement by Dalmia Biz Medicare of any such sites and are provided only as a convenience. Dalmia Biz Medicare is not responsible for the content or links displayed on such sites Dalmia Biz Medicare is not responsible for the privacy practices of such sites which Dalmia Biz Medicare does not own, manage or control. Dalmia Biz Medicare does not regularly review, and makes no warranty or representation regarding materials posted, or Services or services offered, on the sites to which this Website/ Application may be linked and Dalmia Biz Medicare shall not be responsible for any deficiency thereof. Dalmia Biz Medicare does not endorse any or all of the materials, Services, and services available on such linked sites, and Dalmia Biz Medicare expressly disclaims responsibility for the contents of any linked site, the accuracy of any information contained in a linked site, and the quality of the Services and services offered at any linked site. Any decision to view the contents of any linked site is solely the responsibility of Customer and is made at Customer's own risk.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS FOR DALMIA MEDICARE HEALTH CARD MEMBERSHIP
- The Dalmia Medicare Health Card (“the Card”) is issued by and remains the property of Dalmia Biz Medicare (“Dalmia Medicare”).
- Any person, who (i) is an individual resident in India (such term has meaning ascribed to it under Income Tax Act, 1961), (ii) A Foreign Resident (iii) pays fees as per the terms of Dalmia Medicare, can become a member (“Member”) of Dalmia Medicare Health Card Membership Program (“Program”) upon Dalmia Medicare accepting the application form duly filled in by the applicant with true, accurate and complete information and submitted to the authorized person of Dalmia Medicare or afﬁliate participating in the Program (“Sales Associate”), along with all necessary documents as specified by Dalmia Medicare.
- Dalmia Medicare may, at its sole discretion accept or reject the application for enrolment in the Program for reasons it deems appropriate including if the details or any part thereof provided in the application form are incomplete.
- A person’s application for enrolment in the Program or use of the Card shall be deemed to be acceptance of the terms and conditions set out herein and additional terms and conditions specified by Dalmia Medicare from time to time (“Additional Terms and Conditions”) and available on the www.dalmiamedicare.com (“Website”). The applicant/ the user of the Card (“Member”) hereby acknowledges that he/she has understood and accepts the terms and conditions set out herein and the terms and conditions available at the website and agrees that the same will be binding upon him/her and he/she shall not dispute the same.
- Members shall be entitled to get free OPD, free preventive health checkup and discounts on various wellness services specified only through booking from Website or inbound, and payment in respect thereof, in accordance with policies and/or schemes introduced or prevailing at the time of purchase of Card (“Discounts”).
- Detailed Terms for use of Card, discounts, validity of the card and process of booking a test are set out in the Additional Terms and Conditions available on the Website.
- Dalmia Medicare will not be responsible for any loss of cards or loss or misuse of the Card by unauthorized user.
- Dalmia Medicare may disclose data relating to an applicant or a Cardholder:
- to any affiliate/associates/partners/group companies/agent/ sub-contractor of Dalmia Medicare and/or to any person or entity for developing or communicating any offers or services, unless otherwise duly informed by the cardholder at the designated customer service helpline of Dalmia Medicare.
- to the extent required to be disclosed by operation of law, any regulatory authority or any binding judgment, order or requirement of any court or other competent authority. Cardholder hereby unconditionally permits such disclosures.
- All disputes about the Program are subject to the laws of India and subject to Delhi Jurisdiction.
- Dalmia Medicare reserves the right to change/amend/add/delete/modify, without assigning any reasons therefore, terms and conditions of the Program including discount rate, the services to avail discount, validity of Card and the qualifying purchases from time to time or to withdraw or terminate the membership of any Member without being responsible or liable to any person in any manner whatsoever. Members acknowledge that it may not be possible for Dalmia Medicare to ensure that all such changes/ amendments / additions /deletions/ modifications are informed to Members. Accordingly Members are advised to check for any such changes/ amendments / additions /deletions/ modifications regularly on Website or designated customer service call center.
- Unless otherwise specified, the Card is not a credit, debit or cheque guarantee card and cannot be used as such.
- The Card is non-transferable and the benefits under the same shall accrue only to the covered on the card. (“Cardholder”).
- Complaints in respect of Discounts not offered, on which Card number is appearing, to the Card will only be entertained within 15 days from the date of purchase of any goods or services, if submitted along with the said bills.
- Dalmia Medicare shall not be liable or responsible under any circumstances whatsoever for the goods or services provided by third parties or program affiliates, sponsors or partners under any scheme/ offer/ program promoted by Dalmia Medicare or otherwise be responsible for any direct or indirect loss arising from the failure, accident, negligence, non-adherence to safety norms of the partners to provide goods or services, quality of goods or service or deficient services including merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose or any goods, spares or products offered and/or comprised in such services by the Program affiliates, sponsor and partners.
- Dalmia Medicare may use information about any applicant or Cardholder to send such applicant or Cardholder information about other goods, services and/or promotions offered by Dalmia Medicare or its affiliates, which Dalmia Medicare believes may be of interest to the applicant or Cardholder. Any Member or Cardholder that does not wish to receive this information should write to firstname.lastname@example.org (only through an email ID registered with Dalmia Medicare) or call 1800-11-2262. Such request shall be entertained only on proper verification of details submitted by such Member.
- Cardholder shall, at all times, be responsible to inform Dalmia Medicare about changes in his/her personal details in order to enable Dalmia Medicare to update its records. In the event such changes are not informed by Cardholder to Dalmia Medicare, Cardholder shall not hold Dalmia Medicare responsible or liable for any losses suffered by such Cardholder due to the same.
- All taxes, duties, levies or other statutory dues and charges including handling charges payable in connection with the benefits accruing under the Program shall be borne solely by the Cardholder and Dalmia Medicare shall not be liable in any manner whatsoever for any such taxes, duties, levies or other statutory dues and charges.
- By participating in this Program, Cardholders/applicants agree to be bound by the terms and conditions of Program. Cardholders agree to release, discharge, indemnify and hold harmless Dalmia Medicare and its affiliates, and their directors, officers, employees and agents, from and against any claims, losses, damages or liability arising out of, in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, from acceptance, use, or loss of any Program’s goods or services, or participation in any Program related activity or participation herein.
- Dalmia Medicare’s obligation under the Program is subject to force majeure conditions. If an event of force majeure occurs, Dalmia Medicare shall not be responsible for any damage or loss which Members/applicants may suffer by reason of such a failure or delay of performance, and such failure or delay shall not be a breach on part of Dalmia Medicare.
- Cardholders/applicants agree that the terms and conditions of this Membership are fair and reasonable, and hereby waive all defenses as to the reasonableness of such terms and conditions.
- Cardholders are solely responsible for the safekeeping of their Cards. If the Card is lost stolen or damaged, Cardholder shall immediately contact Dalmia Medicare on 1800-11-2262 and report such occurrence.
- This card is only offered and valid at Dalmia Medicare networks.
- Dalmia Biz Medicare has a right to ask for medical certificates and proof of any condition, including fit notes if necessary.
REFUNDS & CANCELLATION
In the event that you wish to refund your membership with Dalmia Medicare Health Card issued to you, you shall be required to intimate the same to Dalmia Medicare by calling Dalmia Medicare help desk or by sending an email to email@example.com within14(fourteen)days of receipt of the Dalmia Medicare Membership Kit. You shall further be required to return Dalmia Medicare Membership Kit with all documents and the items provided to you along with the kit. Refund will be considered only (i) a valid request is made in this regardwithin14 (fourteen) days of receipt of the Dalmia Medicare Membership Kit by you, and (ii) the entire Dalmia Medicare Membership Kit is returned to Dalmia Medicare within 14 (fourteen) days of receipt of the Cancellation request as aforesaid. For calculation of the aforesaid periods, the records of dispatch, delivery and communications available with Dalmia Medicare shall be considered final. In all eventualities all matters related to Dalmia Medicare Health Card the Dalmia Medicare management's decision will be final and binding on all parties.
No Cancellation shall be carried out if you have in any way availed any of the services/benefits available under the Dalmia Medicare Membership prior to confirmation of Cancellation by Dalmia Medicare.
LOST OR STOLEN CARD
In respect of lost stolen or damaged Card, Cardholder agrees that a Card will only be re-issued when such Cardholder places a written request or call customer care at 1800-11-2262 for re-issuance of a Card. Such request shall be accompanied by a duly filled fresh application form and card replacement fee of Rs. 250. The details mentioned on duly filled fresh application shall be the same details which such Cardholder submitted at the time of issuance of original Card or as updated by such Cardholder from time to time in accordance with these terms and conditions.
Members are advised that in case of any complaints, they can call our call center number 1800 11 2262 or may write a mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org
The Card holder can add upto 2 Family Members. Add-on fee for per Member is Rs. 299 for Gold, Rs. 299 for Diamond and Rs. 999 for Platinum. The benefits and services remain the same for all add-on card members as primary card holders.
DALMIA MEDICARE HEALTH CHECKUP COUPON
The Card holder can avail Dalmia Medicare Health checkup Coupon with the following terms:-
- The Dalmia Medicare health check coupons are available at all Dalmia Medicare networks.
- At the time of booking, the dates provided will be considered tentative and the actual booking will be confirmed upon availability of our partner.
- Free home collection charges facility is offered for selective tests and health check-up packages.
- All test booking will happen 3 days in advance excluding any general or public holidays. No samples will collected on dates that are deemed as public holidays
- The reports will reach directly to the email address furnished by the booking party of the sample collection.
RENEWAL OF MEMBERSHIP
Member may be informed atleast one month in advance before their membership card expiry date. It is the responsibility of the member to ensure that Dalmia Medicare receives payment for renewal of Membership and renewal of Membership renewal atleast two week prior to the membership card expiry. Dalmia Medicare is not responsible and assumes no liability for any disruption of services in case the payment gets delayed or the payment is dishonored.